Information on 2010 student tax slips

News around Campus

Information on 2010 student tax slips

Published on February 08 2011

Tax slips will be available by the end of reading week (Feb. 21 to 25). Once the tax slips have been prepared, they will be accessible through the student self serve portal.

T2202A’s will not be mailed and must be printed by the student by logging into your account and selecting Self Serve and then Tax Forms. You will have the option to select the taxation year from the drop down menu and clicking on “GO” on the right side. A PDF file will open containing the tax form that can then be printed. The Finance department will not print or mail T2202A forms.  

If you require a new password to access your Brock account, you may call 905-688-5550 x3099.  Please have your student ID number available.

NOTE: If you lived in a designated Ontario university residence during the tax year, you can claim $25 on line 4 of the Ontario Credits form ON479. Residence fees do not appear on the T2202A form. Residences are on tax exempt land, therefore students are not charged taxes on residence fees. The Department of Residences does not provide receipts. If you are filling in the Ontario Credits Form (PDF) you are not required to include a receipt.