August Isaak/Sakai Workshops
Published on July 28 2010
Both instructors who are new to Isaak/Sakai or those interested in exploring how they can integrate more of the web in their teaching will find a workshop for them.
The two workshops two choose from this August are:
- Building your course in Isaak, Brock University's Sakai-Based LMS
This workshop is designed to be a hands-on orientation to Isaak, Brock University's Sakai-Based Learning Management System and is intended for instructors that are new to Isaak or the Learning Management Systems at Brock University.
This workshop includes:
- 1 hour overview & orientation
- how to use the tools
- followed by hands-on work with your materials.
- Make Your Isaak/Sakai - Course More Interactive
Already familiar with Isaak/Sakai?
This workshop is intended to help instructors that are already familiar with Isaak/Sakai to start to include more of the web in their teaching.
Learn more about:
- electronic submission of assignments
- on-line office hours
- incorporate YouTube, blogs, bookmarking etc.
Instructors can learn more about the dates and times of each workshop and register at http://kumu.brocku.ca/sakai/Workshops
As always, instructors are always welcome to contact the CTLET for a one-on-one consultation via http://www.brocku.ca/ctlet/about-ctlet/staff