- About Us
- Departments and Centres
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Centre for Biotechnology
- Centre for Neuroscience
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Science Stores
- Academic Programs
- Contact Us
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- 2007. Robust Prediction and Extrapolation Designs for Censored Data. Submitted. (.pdf)
- 2007. Probability, Limits in. International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences (IESS), Second Edition. 266-269.
- With Wiens, D. P., 2007. Robust Prediction and Extrapolation Designs for Misspecified Generalized Linear Regression Models. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, in press. (.pdf)
- With Wiens, D. P., 2007. Robust Designs for One-point Extrapolation. Reversion requested by Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, in press. (.pdf)
- With Zuo, M, Fang, Z, and Huang, J., 2003. Performance Evaluation of Decreasing Multi-Stat Consecutive-k-out-of-n: G Systems. International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, 10 (3), 345-358.
Papers in Conference Proceedings
- With Lavallée, P., 2006.Treatments for Link Nonresponse in Indirect Sampling. The Proceedings of the 34th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada (SSC, London, Ontario), in press.
- With Lavallée, P., 2006. Indirect Sampling and the Problem of Identification of Links. The Joint Statistical Meeting (JSM, Seattle, USA) 2006 Proceedings, in press.
Invited Talks and Other Presentations
- Robust Designs for Misspecified Exponential Regression Models. Joint ENBIS-DEINDE 2007 Conference (European Network for Business and Indeustrial Statisitics & DEsign of INDistrial Experiments): Computer Experiments versus Physical Experiments. Torino, Italy. April 2007.
- Robust Designs for Censored Data. Joint Statistical Meeting 2006, Seattle, USA, August 2006.
- Robust Designs and Weights for Biased Regression Models with Possible Heteroscedasticity in Accelerated Life Testing. International Conference on Statistics, Hong Kong, June 2005.
- Optimal Implementation of a Continuous Design Measure. Robustness Workshop, Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta, October 2003.
- Robust Designs in Accelerated Life Testing. MITACS 4th Annual Conference & Ottawa Interchange, Ottawa, Ontario, May 2003.