- About Us
- Departments and Centres
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Centre for Biotechnology
- Centre for Neuroscience
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Physics
- Science Stores
- Academic Programs
- Contact Us
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- E.R. Muller, "Reflections on the Sustained Use of Technology in Undergraduate Mathematics Education" in The Teaching and Learning of mathematics at University level, D. Holton (Ed.), Kluwer Academic Publishers, (2001), 381.
- Muller, E.R. and Burkhardt, H. (2007): "Applications and Modelling for Mathematics," in Modelling and Applications in Mathematics Education: The 14th International Commission on Mathematics Instruction Study, Blum et al. (Eds.), Springer, New York, pp. 265-318.
Holton, Derek; Muller, Eric; Oikkonen, Juha; Sanchez, Valenzuela, Oscar Adolfo; and Zizhao, Ren: (2009) “Some Reasons for Change in Undergraduate Mathematics Enrolments,” International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, Vol. 40, No 1, pp. 3-15.
- Muller E.R, Buteau C., Klincsik M., Perjési-Hámori I., and Sárvári, C.(2009): "Systemic integration of evolving technologies in undergraduate mathematics education," International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 139-155.
Muller E.R., Buteau C., Ralph B., and Mgombelo J. (2009): "Learning mathematics through the design and implementation of Exploratory and Learning Objects,” International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education, Vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 63-73.
Muller, Eric R.: (2009) “Mathematics in a dynamic university mathematics department; A focus on undergraduate mathematics education,” International Journal of Mathematics Education in Science and Technology, Vol. 40, No. 7, pp. 851-863.
Department of Mathematics & Statistics Booth at Spring Open House
March 1, 2015 - 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Professor Odesski to give fourth lecture at Fields Master Class
February 27, 2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm