The 2012 Brock News "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" Photo Contest
Share your holiday snaps — and win prizes!
“What I Did On My Summer Vacation”
Enter your summer vacation photos for a chance to win.
Shake the sand out of your shoes. Lose the jet lag. Empty your digital camera — and send us your best.
The best submissions will be posted on The Brock News. Final contest deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 15, 2012.
- First prize: two tickets to see Evalyn Parry’s SPIN: A Theatrical Song Cycle starring the Bicycle at Brock’s Centre for the Arts.
- Second prize: $50 gift card from Brock’s Dining Services.
- The contest is open to faculty, staff and current students of Brock University.
- The photos do not have to be taken in far-flung places. They can be scenic views or action shots. The only criteria is that they be taken in a place you visited for fun sometime between June 1 to Sept. 15, 2012.
- Photos do not have to have something Brock related in them (shirt, hat, action figure, memorabilia, etc.) but it is encouraged.
- Photos should measure at least 600 pixels wide. Submit up to 10 photos to email@example.com with your name, area of employment or program of study, and information about the location and circumstances in which the photos were taken.
- By submitting the photos, you give us permission to use them, along with your name and descriptions you submit, on the Brock News site, located at brocku.ca/brock-news, where they will be viewable for free to the general public.
- Photos will be judged by St. Catharines Standard photojournalist Bob Tymczyszyn. All decisions are final.