Census maps of Ontario have been prepared at the census subdivision level. The maps are available in (PDF) Portable Document Format.
- Population Change
- Population Density
- Population Aged 45-59 "Baby Boomers"
- Population 65 Years and Over
- Population with Less Than Grade 9 Education
- Highest Level of Schooling: High School Diploma
- Highest Level of Schooling: Trades Certificate or Diploma
- Highest Level of Schooling: Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Unemployment Rate: Population 15 Years and Over
- Males and Females in Finance and Business Occupations
- Males and Females in Occupations Unique to Primary Industries
- Males and Females in Occupations Unique to Processing, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Males and Females in Professional Health Occupations
How to Reference a Map from this Site
Brock University Map Library. [Your Map Title] [map]. St. Catharines, ON: Brock University Map Library, 2003. Retrieved [date you accessed the website] from the World Wide Web: http://www.brocku.ca/maplibrary/census/2001/Ontario/SONTincome_hh.pdf