- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
How to get to Brock University:
From the U.S. (Buffalo):
How to find the Library:
The James A. Gibson Library is located in the Arthur Schmon Tower. The Maps, Data & GIS Library is in C block of the Mackenzie Chown Complex, the Instructional Resource Centre is in the Faculty of Education Building.
For further information, phone the Library at 905-688-5550 ext.3228 or use the Feedback/Contact Us form.