- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- Maps, Data & GIS (formerly Map Library)
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
This Guide provides key resources for your research needs including Canadian, American and International government documents.
Please note that government documents in print are located on the Floor 7 of the Library.