- About Us
- Borrowing Policies
- Computer Access Policy
- Food and Drink
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Collection Development Guidelines
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access and Borrowing Privileges
- Library Donation Policy
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Where is the MDGL?
- Geospatial Data Request Form
- Geospatial Data Services
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- GIS Day
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
James A. Gibson Library
A collection of unique items created by Brock University.
Extensive collection of current and historical paper maps, atlases, and air photos as well as geospatial data, GIS technical support, numeric data, and statistics for many topics and subject areas.
Includes archival records, rare books, historic maps, secondary sources, photographs, microfilm, and more, with a focus on the Niagara Peninsula,wine-making, Freemasonry, and Brock University.
Education collections and other curricular material.
Key resources for government documents and legal materials.