- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- Maps, Data & GIS (formerly Map Library)
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
Library Student Advisory Committee
James A. Gibson Library
The Library Student Advisory Committee is designed to encourage direct communication between Brock University students and library staff.
We are looking for students (graduate and undergraduate) who can commit to at least one year on the committee and who are willing to provide thoughtful ideas on library resources and services.
By joining the committee, you will:
* Help the Library meet the needs of students at Brock
* Enhance your resume
* Develop your Experience Plus transcript
* and, of course, meet new friends!