Are you a transfer student?
(transferred to Brock from any other post-secondary institution)
Brock University offers services especially for transfer students!
Through this program, you will have access to services specifically designed to meet your needs. You will be part of a network that will enable you to:
- Have a personal contact when you are facing dilemmas (study problems, time management, financial or emotional issues)
- Be connected to a Service that can help
- Be part of a forum (e.g., e-mail chat line, small groups) to explore common areas of concerns e.g., managing part-time work and studies, handling issues related to transfering from another post-secondary institution, etc).
- Join workshops and study groups, led by peer mentors, that fit your needs
- Be part of tours of the campus to find out about services available to you (e.g., Library, Student Development Centre, Career Services, Computer Commons, Academic Advising - Registrar's Office)
- Be connected to important events on campus - academic, cultural, athletic, political, etc.
To receive more information on these services please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
T.S.P. (Transfer Success Program)
Are you a college Transfer student to Brock University? Find out how the Transfer Success Program can help you enhance your academic experience at Brock. Design your own success plan to receive free one-to-one tutoring* from a qualified tutor covering your area of study. Contact email@example.com to find out if you qualify for the program and get started today!
*subject to availability
This project was made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.