Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

Temporary Resident (Entry) Visa or TRV

In addition to a Study Permit, citizens of certain countries require a Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) to enter Canada.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV): A document that allows you to enter Canada.  It is the shiny foil sticker in your passport. It can be either a single entry visa or a multiple entry visa.


If you are in Canada and holding a valid Study Permit or Work Permit, follow links below to submit application.

NOTE:You must download the most current form. Complete the application form on computer and validate and print out with the bar code page. You need to validate it everytime you have made any changes. Any outdated forms will be rejected.