Greetings from International Services!
Welcome to International Services and Programs Abroad. This area of the Website focuses on international students. Here you will find information about applying to Brock University, a guide for international students and information on visa and permits.
- Applying to Brock
- Pre-departure Information (once you're admitted to Brock)
- International Student Guide
- Visas & Permits
- UHIP & Health Insurance
- Certificate For Success
- Language Interchange Program (LIP)
- BrockGuide - peer mentor program
- Academic Advising
- Academic Integrity
- Social Insurance Number
- Library resources and services for international students
- Tax Return for International Students
International Week - November 3-7, 2014
Holiday shopping trip: Vaughan Mills shopping centre - November 15, 2014
Annual Christmas Party - Thursday, November 27, 2014
Understanding Immigration Canada
- Study Permit
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV or Entrance Visa)
- Working in Canada (on and off campus, coop, spouse, after graduation)
- New changes since June 1, 2014
- Inviting parents and relatives
- CIC online application
Thursday, Nov 13, 3pm at IC104 (International Centre). Register
Opportunities Ontario (provincial nominee program for immigration) workshop presented by Opportunities Ontario, Toronto office.
Niagara College students can participate in this workshop as well; please use your NC student ID # and email to register.
When: Tuesday, November 25, 2014. 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Where: Room 104 in the International Centre (first floor lounge).
Volunteer List: If you are looking to volunteer for International Services, sign up here to be added to our volunteer list. We'll contact you whenever we have any volunteer opportunities.
Mailing List: Sign up here to be added to our mailing list to receive our weekly announcements for upcoming events from our office and across campus.
Join our Facebook group for Brock U International and Exchange Students
Map puzzle of Niagara Region test your knowledge of regional municipalities :)