... because everything has an international edge
International Plus is a partnership between Career Services and International Services & Programs Abroad aimed at increasing the global and cultural awareness of students through volunteer placements that spark interactions with people from around the world. International Plus falls under the umbrella of the Experience Plus program.
There are three primary components to the program: workshops, lectures, and exposure hours. When the requirements for each of these areas are met, the student is awarded an International Plus Certificate. All of the workshops, lectures, and volunteer work you have done will be tracked through Experience Plus, so your efforts will be well documented and readily displayed.
International Plus is beneficial for everyone. It may be of greater importance to you if any of the following describe you or reflect your interests:
- A general interest in countries and cultures withing and beyond Canada
- An Internship abroad or an Internship involving some sort of international orientation
- Teaching English or any other topic overseas in Thailand, China, Japan, Korea, etc.
- Student Exchange/Study Abroad
- Travelling outside of North America
If you have any questions or comments e-mail email@example.com