BUIFP entry requirements and checklist
- Check to ensure that you are academically admissible to Brock University.
Minimum academic requirements are listed at www.brocku.ca/registrar/admissions/admission-criteria/international. Normally a minimum of a 'B' average is required for entry to the International Foundation Program.
- Download the BUIFP application form. The 2014/2015 cost to apply is $0.
- Arrange to have an acceptable English language test score sent directly from the testing agency to Brock University.
- Submit directly to Brock University the following documents:
- Completed BUIFP application form. (Important! The name and birth date on the application must match the educational transcripts exactly.)
- Official transcript(s) showing secondary school results sent directly from the secondary school to Brock. Notarized English translations may be submitted with the transcript or separately.
- Official transcript(s) showing university or college study (if applicable). Transcript(s) must be in a sealed envelope and sent directly from the university or college to Brock. Notarized English translations may be submitted with the transcript or separately.
All documents should be submitted directly to:
Office of the Registrar, Admissions
Attention: International Foundation Program
500 Glenridge Avenue
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1
Minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements
|Test||BUIFP Minimum Requirement|
Overall 5.0 (no band lower than 5.0)
70 (minimum 16 on writing)
523 (minimum 4.0 on TWE)
Brock’s International Test of English Language Proficiency (ITELP)
470 (minimum composition score of 200)