|Course Details:||Taxation III
Start 2013-05-01 End 2013-07-31
Please see "Additional Comments" below.
|$6,067 per half course (195 hours nominally)
$12,134 per full course (390 hours nominally)
Please note: Instructors who are employed in a 2-hour/week lecture, or the equivalent of a 2-hour/week lecture, are responsible for the first hour of seminar/lab in each course.
|Duties and responsibilities will be in accordance with Article 22 of the Collective Agreement.|
|- Must have a relevant graduate degree. If vacancies remain, candidates not holding a relevant graduate degree will be considered,
- Must have a professional accounting designation, (ie., CA). If vacancies remain, candidates who do not hold a professional accounting designation will be considered.
- Must have work experience and teaching experience at the university level. If vacancies remain, candidates without work experience and teaching experience at the university level will be considered.
|Applications will be accepted until 2013-03-08
Applications should include a cover letter, a current resume, a CUPE 4207 application form and your seniority date.
Department of Accounting
Goodman School of Business
500 Glenridge Avenue
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
|If applicable, applicants are responsible for submitting their seniority date with their application. Applicants that don't include a seniority date will be assumed not to have one. All applications should be forwarded to the appropriate department. Do not submit your information to email@example.com
Positions listed on this posting are subject to course enrolments and budgetary approval.
As per Article 22.04 of the Collective Agreement:
- Graduate Students enrolled at Brock University shall not accept an appointment in excess of an average of ten hours per week over an academic term, in which she is enrolled as a full time student, without the prior permission of the Dean of Graduate Studies.
- Undergraduate Students enrolled at Brock University shall not accept more than nine Teaching Assistant appointments, or the equivalent of nine Teaching Assistant appointments in any classification, per term minus the number of courses in which that student is currently enrolled;
- Part-time Graduate Students and Non-Students shall not accept any appointment which, taken together with all other appointments at the University, would cause the member to exceed the maximum number of regular hours - i.e. not overtime hours - allowable in a work week under the Employment Standards Act, as amended from time to time.
Applicants that are in excess of the above noted workload limits will not have their applications considered unless they have received prior written approval from the appropriate Dean and the Human Resources Department.
A Collective Agreement governs part-time Instructor, Teaching Assistant, Lab Demonstrator, Course Coordinator and Marker-Grader positions at Brock University. A hardcopy of the Agreement can be obtained from Human Resources or accessed on the Human Resources Web Site - brocku.ca/hr-ehs
|Section 01: Monday/Wednesday: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Section 02: Monday/Wednesday: 8:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Section 03: Monday/Wednesday: 8:00 - 10:00 p.m.
|For office use only: 2013-02-15 - #5312 - Approved|