The links below will connect you to sites outside the pension website. These sites are not part of Brock University and Brock University has no control over their content or availability. Access is provided for your convenience only. We hope that you find these links helpful.
- Service Canada – Information on Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS) and Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Canada Revenue Agency – Personal tax and benefit information
- Canada Revenue Agency (Seniors) – Personal tax information specific to seniors
- Ministry of the Attorney General – Information on power of attorney, wills and estate planning
- Ontario Senior’s Secretariat – Information on programs and services available for seniors in Ontario
- Senior’s Information – A collaborative online resource for seniors put together by the Federal, Ontario and Municipal governments
- Seniors Canada – Information and services offered by the Federal government
- Seniors in Ontario – Provideslinks to information and resources to help plan for retirement, including finances, leisure activities, and health care resources.
- Seniors in Niagara – Information on community programs, long term care facilities, health and wellness issues and resources/support organizations
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care – Provides information on many different health related issues including: OHIP - Ontario Health Insurance, Ontario Public Drug Programs and Senior’s Care.
- Retired Teachers of Ontario (RTO) - A provincial, bilingual organization of retired Ontario teachers, administrators and other educational personnel. Brock retirees may be eligible to purchase and participate in the health and insurance plans offered by the RTO.
- MoneySense - A web site for personal finance
- Canadian Bankers Association – information on banks and saving, investing and safeguarding your money
- Investor Education Fund - A non-profit site set up by the Ontario Securities Commission, the Investor Education Fund provides objective information that helps you develop your financial know-how by providing easy to use information on investing and financial matters.
General Information for Seniors