The organizer shall complete a Request for Alcohol Services Form at least ten business days before the event date. The form should be submitted to Hospitality Services for approval and can be found here. Hospitality Services will then contact the organizer to finalize the booking.
Licenced locations on campus where alcoholic beverages are permitted to be sold, served and consumed by persons of legal drinking age are listed below:
- Pond Inlet (indoor and outdoor)
- Alphie’s (indoor and outdoor)
- DeCew Residence Cafeteria (indoor and outdoor)
- Board Room, 13th Floor
- Sankey Chambers
- Dance Studio 1
- Dance Studio 2
- The Guernsey Market (not Market Hall)
- The Kenmore Community Centre - Room 120
- Sean O'Sullivan Theatre Lobby - Thistle Complex, Room 224
- David S. Howes Theatre Lobby - Welch Hall, Room 151
Other locations may be approved by Hospitality Services and a Catering Endorsement application for alcohol service can be submitted. Please note that Catering Endorsements for non-licensed spaces does need to be submitted two weeks before an event date.