Faculty of Graduate Studies
Deposit of Major Research Paper
The electronic submission of a Major Research Paper to the Brock University Digital Repository is optional and determined by each graduate program. Check with your graduate program to determine if you are to e-submit your MRP.
When the Major Research Paper is in its final form, has been approved by the grduate program and meets e-MRP Format Specifications, the student will submit the MRP to the Brock University Digital Repository.
Here are the steps to follow to complete the electronic submission:
1. Review the following information
- Check with your graduate program for MRP submission deadlines dates in order to graduate at Spring or Fall convocation.
- Review E-MRP Format Specifications and any specific program/Faculty requirements.
2. Final approval
- Ensure that your MRP has received final acceptance/approval by your graduate program before submitting electronically.
3. Print out, complete and submit the required Brock University Thesis and Major Research Paper Copyright License form to your graduate program.
4. Upload/submit your e-MRP
Submit ONE electronic copy of your MRP (PDF format only) and any supplementary files via the Brock University Digital Repository for review by your graduate program.
Your MRP will be reviewed within a reasonable time frame (approximately five working days).
You will be contacted by e-mail after a review has taken place to advise you of any corrections that must be made prior to final approval.
Once your electronic submission is approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
5. MRP Binding Options
Students and program may wish to purchase bound copies of their MRP. We have sourced on-campus providers that offer MRP binding services. However, you are not restricted to use these providers and are welcome to use any other provider.
Any arrangements for the binding of hardcopy MRP is arranged directly with the vendor selected and not through the Faculty of Graduate Studies or the graduate programs.