Faculty of Graduate Studies
The Faculty of Graduate Studies
We work closely with Brock’s six academic Faculties — Applied Health Sciences, Education, Humanities, Mathematics and Science, Social Sciences, and the Goodman School of Business — to
• support the growth and development of the graduate studies sector
• integrate graduate studies into the research, pedagogical and outreach missions of the University
• provide quality administrative service and support to current and future graduate students, supervisors, and graduate programs
• offer competitive funding packages to financially support students through your studies
A meaningful graduate experience
Students from all academic disciplines can count on a well-rounded and personalized graduate experience:
• one-to-one engagement with researchers and scholars who are leaders in their fields
• outstanding mentorship for growth as a researcher and scholar
• access to state-of-the-art facilities such as the Cairns Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex and the Jack and Nora Walker Canadian Centre for Lifespan Development Research
• academic and professional development to prepare students for the transition studies to career
Our role is to open doors, to help our students to equip themselves, through their graduate degrees, to leave Brock with knowledge and skills and professional competencies that will enable them to make a difference in the world in their own way.
We're excited to offer a monthly series of conversations where our researchers discuss and debate topical issues that matter to you.