Mandate and Constitution
The Graduate Students' Association's purpose is to:
- Promote academic, professional and social student development
- Facilitate interaction between students from all departments
- Provide opportunities for interaction between students and the internal university community (including faculty & administration)
- Enhance the profile of graduate students in the external community
- Advocate & lobby for student representation & meet student concerns
- Promote equity of access for student opportunities
GSA JOB DESCRIPTIONS
The attached lists the job descriptions and expectations for the GSA Executives, Senators, Board of Trustees Member and the Program Representatives.
GSA COUNCIL MEETINGS
GSA Council Meetings are held monthly. The schedule for the 2014-15 GSA Council meetings is not yet confirmed.
The GSA Council Handbook is a great resource for members.
All meetings are open to the public and graduate students are always welcome to attend. Students who wish to bring a matter to the board's attention are asked to contact the GSA office 7 days in advance of the meeting, so their issue may be added to the agenda.
You can view the GSA Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes under the GSA Council Resources tab.