Services offered by International Services and Programs Abroad.
Location: International Center (IC).
Selection of the services that will enhance your experience at Brock, find out more on their website:
1. University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP): In order to ensure that all international students have the appropriate basic health care coverage, Brock participates in the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP). If you have any questions, please see the UHIP website at www.uhip.ca or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information: http://www.brocku.ca/international-services/student-services/health-insurance
2. BrockGuide program: The BrockGuide program is a mentorship that is run through the International Services and Programs Abroad Office; it allows new International students to be become familiar with Canadian culture and to integrate into Brock and the community of Niagara by pairing them with current Brock University students. More information: http://www.brocku.ca/international-services/student-services/BrockGuide
3. Language Interchange Program: The Language Interchange Program (LIP) is a very informal and casual program. It is an opportunity for you and your partner(s) to meet talk and learn languages together in an informal and sociable way. More information: http://www.brocku.ca/international-services/student-services/LIP
4. Orientation: Orientation is organized by the office of International Services & Programs Abroad to learn about the academic culture at Brock University, banking, the library, payment of fees, as well as learn about the international clubs on campus and the many social activities for international students. More information: http://www.brocku.ca/international-services/student-services/Orientation
Certificate for Success: The customized Certificate for Success program offers students a chance to gain a diverse set of skills and experiences that prepares them both academically and professionally. The program is designed to address problems international students encounter when they first study or work in Canada. More information: http://www.brocku.ca/international-services/certificate-for-success
6. Social events, workshops, volunteer opportunities and more: Sign up to their mail list to receive weekly announcements on the following link: http://www.brocku.ca/international-services/student-services/MailistSignup