Can I purchase a meal plan if living in Village, Quarry View or off campus?
ABSOLUTELY; however, please keep in mind:
- The meal portion of the plan (100 meals, 200 meals etc) is to be eaten in the DeCew Residence Dining Hall.
- Uneaten meals do not carry forward, are not reimbursed, and are non-transferable.
- You must pay for the plan (not included in any university fees).
- It’s a good idea to see what roommates are doing – if they are cooking dinner, are you going to want to go eat in the dining hall?
- The Flex portion of the plan (DCB) can be used at any food service location on campus as well as several locations off campus.
Last update: 2007-03-27 16:40
Comment of Gagan Kanwar (2009-08-19 22:18:51):
I wanted to know if i can purchase a meal plan if I'm living off campus