Can I appeal the amount of loan (OSAP) I receive?
Yes, under very limited circumstances. You may be able to have your application reviewed due to exceptional circumstances. These circumstances may include:
- A breakdown in the family relationship
- Unexpected major expenses
- Change in parental income (loss of job, illness, layoff)
- You were unable to work during the summer or work period due to illness
- You worked part time during the summer or work period because no full time work was available
If you feel you are in a situation that requires special consideration, please make an appointment to see a Financial Aid Officer in the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office, room ST 402.
Last update: 2007-06-25 13:38