What if I already have comparable insurance coverage?
Your student health plan has the advantage of a pay-direct prescription drug card, which allows you to get your 80% discount right at the pharmacy! If you have another health plan, you can claim the remaining 20% of the cost through them and, in many situations, you will be covered for 100% of the prescription cost.
If however, you do not wish to keep this advantageous coverage, a feature of this plan is that you may be eligible to opt-out. You must exercise your right to opt-out prior to the deadline published by the Brock University Students' Union. For more information on whether or not you are eligible to opt-out of this health plan and for the opt-out deadline, please contact the Student Health Plan Office or visit the website http://healthplan.busu.net.
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the insured student to properly complete the opt-out process by the required deadline. No extensions or exceptions will be made for those that miss this deadline.
Last update: 2008-06-12 09:58