- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Project Phoenix - New Finance System
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- Tax - T2200 and Payments to Non-Residents
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Ground Transportation Niagara Air Bus Procedure
Niagara Air Bus Procedure
Ground transportation booked online for Brock University business will receive a 10% discount.
Please contact Procurement Services for a reserved purchase order prior to booking your reservation.
Log on to: www.niagaraairbus.com
User name: Brock
Password: please contact Procurement Services
Under “Passenger Contact Information” please note your reserved purchase order number under “Reference#”
Next screen will request payment information. Please select “on account” and submit your request.
Once the service is booked, please issue a purchase requisition referencing the reserved purchase order and Niagara Air Bus confirmation number and forward it to the Procurement Services department for processing.
Any questions regarding ground transportation can be addressed to the Procurement Services Department.