- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policy and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Ground Transportation Niagara Air Bus Procedure
Niagara Air Bus Procedure
Ground transportation booked online for Brock University business will receive a 10% discount.
Please contact Procurement Services for a reserved purchase order prior to booking your reservation.
Log on to: www.niagaraairbus.com
User name: Brock
Password: please contact Procurement Services
Under “Passenger Contact Information” please note your reserved purchase order number under “Reference#”
Next screen will request payment information. Please select “on account” and submit your request.
Once the service is booked, please issue a purchase requisition referencing the reserved purchase order and Niagara Air Bus confirmation number and forward it to the Procurement Services department for processing.
Any questions regarding ground transportation can be addressed to the Procurement Services Department.