Program Dates, Costs & Courses
|Summer 2014||July 7 - Aug. 8||5||$1170.00||$400.00**||
$850.00 with meals
*Fees are subject to change without notice
**Students with OHIP will be charged $315.00 for the ancillary fees
Payment Due Dates
For all students, remaining fees are due four weeks prior to the first day of the program. Please visit Methods of Payment, for more information. If you are unable to complete payment by this date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
Once payment has been received in full, students will be registered for the program.
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. All fees are in Canadian currency.
2. The deposit covers all ancillary fees such as health insurance, bus pass, student identification card, and computer account.
3. The remaining tuition and ancillary payment is due four (4) weeks before the program begins.
4. A late Homestay registration fee of $100.00 will be charged if an application is received less than four (4) weeks prior to session start dates. Deposits for late applications are not refundable.
5. All fees are non-refundable with one exception. If your Visa application is denied by the Canadian Embassy, the deposit minus a $250.00 administration fee will be refunded with proof of denial. Requests for refunds must be made within one (1) year of the application date.
6. The Homestay deposit is refundable, minus a $100.00 administration fee only if the cancellation is made one month prior to session start date. After this time the deposit is not refundable.
Length of terms may vary due to university and public holidays.
5 Week Course
- 20 hours of class a week in English Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
- 2-2.5 hours of workshops and socio-cultural activities every afternoon.
Final transcripts and certificates will be given upon completion. Entry and exit International Placement Test (IPT) scores will also appear on the transcripts.