How to Apply
Follow these simple and easy steps to apply for one of our various programs or services.
- Consult your nearest Canadian visa office about visa requirements and processing times. For more information about Canadian visas, please visit Study Permits/Visas.
- Choose the Application.
- Fill in the application electronically (the application is fillable).
- Pay the deposit fee, using one of the Methods of Payment.
- Send your completed application and proof of payment to ESL Services (further instructions are on the applications)
*For those wishing to apply for IELP/Undergraduate Conditional Acceptance, please visit IELP/Undergraduate Conditional Offers for more information.
- As soon as ESL Services has processed your application and payment, we will send you an acceptance package.
- Apply for your Study Permit and/or Visa.
- Make sure that your full tuition is paid 4 weeks prior to the start of class.
- Get ready to come to Brock!
Please visit the Explore website for steps on how to apply for the Explore program and for the application.