Please read the instructions for the applications and the How to Apply Section before you fill out any application.
To view and print the PDF applications, you will have to download Adobe Reader.
Program Dates and Costs
All IELP/SELP Applications require a $250 deposit and $25 application fee due at the time of application. The deposit and application fee are non-refundable.
- Online Application: Credit card required (Visa and MasterCard only).
- Word Document Application: No credit card payments accepted. Please use one of the Methods of Payment options. Word Document applications can be saved and sent through email.
- PDF Application: No credit card payments accepted. Please use one of the Methods of Payment option. PDF applications must be filled in electronically and then printed. It can then be sent by scan, fax, mail, or in person only.
- IELP/SELP: Online Application (Visa or MasterCard required) | Application Form Word | Application Form PDF
- GAPP: Application Form Word | Application Form PDF
- AcT: Application Form Word | Application Form PDF
**Students must be a minimum of 18 years of age at the start of the program you are applying for. Students 17 years of age at the time the program starts can apply, but must send the completed Guardian/Custodian Form and Guardian/Custodian Letter with their completed application. The Custodian must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and over 19 years of age.
- Homestay: Application Form Word | Application Form PDF
- GAPP Homestay: Application Form Word | Application Form PDF
- Homestay Extension: Application Form Word | Application Form PDF
*Homestay is available only to students registered in an ESL Services program until 6 weeks prior to the session start date. Applications by International students not registered in an ESL Services program will not be considered before this time and are subject to a $150.00 placement fee.
Conditional Offers are designed to encourage application from academically qualified students without the English proficiency level required for admission to Brock University. Students with Conditional Offers begin their studies in Brock University’s Intensive English Language Program (IELP), and upon completion of advanced Level 5 IELP, proceed directly into undergraduate degree programs without further proof of English proficiency.
To apply for admission to the IELP/Undergraduate Conditional Offer Program, please visit the IELP/Undergraduate Application website.
This program is an internationally recognised program supported through the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada and Heritage Canada. This 5-week program offers French-speaking Canadian students (18+) the opportunity to practice their English skills, while also exploring the Niagara Region.
To fill out an application form, please visit the Explore website.
This is a three hour, paper-based test that includes the following 4 sections: Structure of Oral English, Reading Comprehension, Aural Comprehension, and Writing Composition.
To register for the ITELP, please visit the International Language Testing website.