Located in St. Catharines, Ontario, Brock University is a medium sized campus, with 17,493 Undergraduate and Graduate students. Of those, 1,132 are international students enrolled in Undergraduate and Graduate Studies. (As of 2009-2010).
The location of Brock University is also unique, as the St. Catharines campus is located atop the Niagara Escarpment, which is a part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. What makes this even more special is that Brock University is the only Canadian university located in such an area.
All ESL students have access to many amenities on campus, such as:
- Use of computers during language classes
- Language Laboratory
- University Library
- Access to e-mail, photocopiers, university computer labs
- Food Outlets
- Fax machine in Student Union Office
- Large Physical Education Complex including:
- swimming pool
- squash and racquetball courts
- aerobics classes
- weight rooms
- tennis courts
For more information on Brock University and its history, please visit About Brock University.