Activities associated with ESRC reflect its approach and orientation. Emphasis is specifically placed on connecting research and practice/policy. Anticipated activities include:
- Conducting primary, applied and policy relevant research in key thematic areas.
- Developing vibrant research networks by engaging and connecting individuals, organizations and government agencies (locally, nationally, and internationally).
- Seeking funding (facilitating and supporting applications) from a variety of sources to undertake research in the key thematic areas.
- Fostering opportunities for knowledge generation and information sharing.
- Mobilizing knowledge.
- Providing educational instruction and outreach.
Here and on the left menu, you can access recent Research Projects by ESRC Associates.