WRIT/ENGL 3P07 "CREATIVE WRITING: POETRY" (D3)
Due Monday, December 5 in the English Department Office, MC A 310
Students should submit a portfolio which includes:
- the 10-20 best poems they have written.
- a sample (15 pages) of any other type of writing (fiction, non-fiction) that they have written.
These submissions are to be in duplicate.
Students should indicate in a brief covering letter:
- name, student number and contact information (mailing address, phone, email)
- status at Brock (e.g. major, year of study)
- number of years they have done creative writing
- any creative writing workshops, courses, etc.
- clear statement of personal goals for the course (e.g. "I hope to learn how to write different types of poems.")
NOTE Students are advised to register in an alternate course in case their application to 3P07 is not successsful.