Faculty of Education
- A four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 75 per cent (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English language Proficiency requirement: TOEFL: 61 (IBT); IELTS: 5.0
- Notarized official university transcript, diploma and degree
- Two reference letters from academic or professional sources
- Personal Statement (500 words) that discusses your life experiences, academic and professional goals
- Resume (chronological description of your work, education, volunteer experience, awards, extracurricular activities, etc.)
September 2016 (application deadline August 1)
We are working on a new online application system. In the meantime please use our MPCE Application Package, and either mail your materials, or email them as indicated on the instructions.
Application materials needed are:
- Official university and/or college transcript(s) to date.
- Undergraduate Degree Certificate. If the Degree Certification has not been issued, please submit an official Enrolment Confirmation to indicate your student status and the expected graduation date.
- English language proficiency test report (e.g. IELTS or TOEFL report).
- Two confidential letters of reference - one from a referee who is familiar with your professional work and one from an academic referee who can attest to your ability to pursue graduate studies.
- A Statement of Intent (500 words) indicating study interests and reasons for applying to the program.
- A resume detailing professional and educational experience.
- Optional: A link to your ZEEMEE profile page (https://www.zeemee.com/)
Faculty of Education WH 67, Brock University
1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
St. Catharines, ON
Canada. L2S 3A1