Faculty of Education
Successful PMPCP/Ed applicants will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A four-year unergraduate degree
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 75 per cent (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English language Proficiency requirement: TOEFL: 61 (IBT); IELTS: 5.0; ITELP: 470 or successful completion of level 4 of the Brock IELP program
- Notarized official university transcript, diploma and degree
- Two confidential reference letters
- Personal Statement (500 words) and resume.
2. Undergraduate Degree Certificate. If the Degree Certification has not been issued, please submit an official Enrolment Confirmation to indicate your student status and the expected graduation date.
Office of International Initiatives
Faculty of Education, BROCK UNIVERSITY
500 Glenridge Avenue,
Canada. L2S 3A1.
Please write your name on the back of the money order or bank draft.
Note that your application will not be considered for admission until the payment has been received.
The current PMPCP/Ed tuition fee is CDN $11,669.00.
The tuition fee must be paid prior to commencement of the PMPCP program. Material fees, living expenses, transportation, ancillary fees, and medical insurance premium are the sole responsibility of the student.
- AOJI Education Group
- Beijing JJL Overseas Education Consulting & Service Co. Ltd.
- Can-Achieve Education Consultants Ltd.
- China Education Service Center (Guangdong) Company.
- EIC Group Ltd.
Please contact us if you live in an area where currently we do not have a certified agent.