Faculty of Education
The following concurrent programs are available:
Primary/Junior (Grades K-6)
- Concurrent BA Child and Youth Studies (Honours)/BEd
Junior/Intermediate (emphasis Grades 4-8), certification Grades 4-10
- Concurrent BA Integrated Studies (Honours)/BEd
- Concurrent BSc Integrated Studies (Honours)/BEd
- Concurrent BPhEd (Honours)/BEd
Intermediate/Senior (Grades 7-12)
- Concurrent BA (Honours)/BEd
- Concurrent BSc (Honours)/BEd
- Concurrent BPhEd/BEd (Honours)/BEd
For specific information about your concurrent program check the current Brock University Undergraduate Calendar.
Click on the calendar for a specific year and follow the links to the relevant concurrent program under the general heading of Education.
For additional information on course descriptions, check under the department for a specific subject, for example, Mathematics.
PhD in Educational Studies Thesis Defence – Catherine Longboat
November 24, 2014 - 10:00am
PhD in Educational Studies Thesis Defence – Lori Goff
November 28, 2014 - 10:00am
CAECO presents: Lifelong Learning - a Brock health club for the brain
October 31, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:00pm