Certificate in Aboriginal Adult Education

Faculty of Education

Certificate in Aboriginal Adult Education

Moving Forward

Now that you are in the midst of your studies, you may need additional information on what to expect next in your program.

For those who wish to change their programs from Certificate to Degree

If you are thinking about changing your program status from Certificate  Program to Full Degree Program, you will need to fill out the Application to Change Status - Bachelor of Education (Adult Education) form. 

For those following the Certificate Program

If you are in the last of your five core courses, you will need to fill out an application to graduate. There are deadlines for submitting this form, so be sure to keep track of this early. It would be best to look at this website during your fourth course. You can access the Application to Graduate here.




Image by Delbert JR Jonathon


Laura Perri MEd Thesis Defence
October 20, 2015 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
ihub fall mixer
October 5, 2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Scholarship Information/Workshop Sessions - September and October
September 10, 2015 - 1:30pm - October 1, 2015 - 11:30am

Connect with us: