What's happening at CCOVI
- July 18 - CCOVI hosts the International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration's School of Cool educational session Chardonnay Camp. Tickets can be purchased here.
- July 18 - Annual meeting for CCOVI scientists involved in the Ontario Research Fund, Resesearch Excellence program - Innovation, Integration, Adaptation: A Winning Response to Climate Change for the Ontario Grape and Wine Industry.
- CCOVI's preharvest monitoring program launches at veraison, stay tuned for the exact date and click here for more
- Sept. 2 - Annual CCOVI Orientation BBQ for incoming OEVI Students.
- Sept. 6 - WSET Level 2 online distance education course begins and runs until Oct. 10. Click here for more information, registration deadline is Aug. 6.
- Sept. 15 - CCOVI's Wine Appreciation Exploring Varietals course begins and runs through Dec. 8. More details on the course can be found here.
- Sept. 20 - Educate Your Senses seminars will return to the Niagara Wine Festival at 2,3 and 4 p.m. The sessions will feature wine and cheese pairings. For more details and to register, visit the Niagara Wine Festival's website here.
- Sept. 27 - Educate Your Senses wine and cheese seminars continue at the Niagara Wine Festival. Sessions will take place at 2,3 and 4 p.m. For more details and to register, visit the Niagara Wine Festival's website here.