Dr. Linda Bramble
CCOVI Professional Affiliate
Wine Writer, author, educator, St. Catharines, Ont.
PhD Philosophy and Education, University of Buffalo, NY
Wine and culture.
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Bramble, L. 2009. Wine visionaries of Niagara: profiles of the pioneering winemakers. James Lorimer & Company Ltd. Publisher. 224 pages.
- Wright, B., C. Cullen, L. Bramble, and E. Madronich. “Exploring the drivers of environmental behaviour in the world of wine: a policy oriented review”. Bacchus Goes Green, 4th Interdisciplinary and International Wine Conference, July 2009, Dijon, France.
- Cullen, C., Kaciak, E., Bramble, L. and Wright, B.. Winter Wine Tourist in Canada’s Niagara Region - The 3rd International Wine Business & Marketing Conference, Conference Proceedings, Montpelier, France, July, 2006.
- Wright, B., Bramble, Linda, Cullen, C. and Seaman, Alfred. Winery Proprietors’ Leadership Approach: The Niagara Perspective - Wine in the World: markets, tourism and globalization, Conference Proceedings, Florence, Italy, Summer, 2006.
- Cullen, C., Kaciak, E. and Bramble, L.. Segmentation of the Off-Peak Wine Tourists in Canada’s Niagara Region - The International Applied Business Research Conference (2005), Conference Proceedings, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Spring, 2005.
- Cullen, C., Kaciak, E. and Bramble, L.. Segmentation of the Off-Peak Wine Tourist in Canada’s Niagara Region, International Business & Economics Research Journal. Volume 4, Number 8, 2005.