- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
- All students accepted for an exchange must attend the mandatory pre-departure session hosted jointly by the Goodman Exchange office and International Services (details will be e-mailed to you)
- Research the country you will be visiting and the school you will be studying at (lots of useful information will be provided to you at the pre-departure session)
- Complete the host school’s application – details will be e-mailed to you following acceptance. Each school’s application process and time lines are different! Make sure you meet your host school deadlines
- Apply for residence or other accommodation
- Submit your course approval form to the exchange coordinator to be sure you will get credit for courses taken at the host school.
All Goodman students will receive a binder of materials at the pre-departure session with tips on how to prepare for your exchange experience. This will include information on: Travel and Visas, Health Matters, Financing/Budgeting, Academic Matters and Host School Information.
Suggested Items to Pack
- Backpack lock
- Bike lock (so you can lock your bag when on trains/in hostels)
- Money belt
- Look into where the tourism office is in each city you go to - you can usually get free city maps there
- Information needed in case your cards are lost/stolen so you can contact the right people
- Travel pillow (great for those train rides, but not necessary)
- Mini first aid kit
- Mini sewing kit
- Advil, etc.
- Student ID (you may be able to get discounts when traveling)
- Travel towel (the kind made for backpacking - they are small and dry fast)
- Check the water situation in your host country. You may want to bring a Brita filter that goes right on the tap
- Pack light - you'll bring home more than you expect!