Goodman School of Business
Did you know that a comprehensive worldview is one of the top three skills needed in future leaders?
Gain a competitive edge!
Today's employers are looking for individuals who have global perspective and cultural sensitivity. The Goodman School of Business offers international programs as an extension of in-class learning and to encourage personal development. By participating in one of these programs, you will have the opportunity to:
- Apply your learning in a new academic setting
- Experience different cultures
- Travel to neighboring cities and countries within the region
- See how business is conducted in other parts of the world
- Build a network of global contacts
- Learn more about Canada and yourself by living abroad
- Experience the adventure of living overseas while being part of a supportive program
As a Goodman student, you have many opportunities to add that international dimension to your career portfolio: