- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
We are looking for both future academics and future business leaders: the MSc in Management can help you succeed in many fields. Candidates are selected based on their academic background, research potential and innovative thought in the area of interest.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or Management (Canadian or equivalent). In certain circumstances, we can consider you if your degree is in a related field. Are you unsure if your degree is acceptable? Please contact us for a pre-admissions assessment.
- B+/First Class/78 per cent overall academic average
- Minimum GMAT score of at least 550 or a minimum GRE score in the 70th percentile
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score: TOEFL: IBT 100 / Academic IELTS: 7.0 /ITELP 575
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- The Goodman School of Business may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English OR who has not been educated in English at the undergraduate level.
- A personal interview with a designated faculty member will be required
- This interview will be no longer than 30 minutes and will assist us in evaluating your English language proficiency (if applicable), understanding your research interests and how we can best accommodate these interests should you choose to pursue MSc studies at the Goodman School of Business
Marketing lecture will revisit memorable era in Canadian advertising
October 28, 2014 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Deadline for High School students to apply for "A Day in a Life of a Goodman Student"
October 31, 2014 - 12:00pm