Goodman School of Business
We expect each student to bring a unique and diverse background and experience to the program. Candidates are selected based on their academic ability, professional and leadership experience, and future potential for achievement and success in the business world. At Goodman, we encourage students to nurture and develop both sides of their brain by growing personally and academically.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree (Canadian equivalent)
- B/Second Class/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- GMAT score of at least 550
- Minimum English Language Proficiency Score: TOEFL: IBT 105 /Academic IELTS: 7.5 / ITELP: 600
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- The Goodman School of Business may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English or who has not been educated in English.
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.