- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
The IMAcc program is unique and an excellent transition from international accounting systems to North American theory and practice. It’s comprehensive and exciting, but also challenging and demanding. Our students are selected based on three criteria: strength in accounting, commitment to an understanding of global business and a dedication to leadership and community understanding.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in accounting (Canadian equivalent) from an accredited university
- B/Second Class/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score:
- TOEFL: IBT 80 (no section under 19)
- IELTS: 6.5 (no section under 5.5)
- ITELP: 520
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60
- OR successful completion of level 5 of the Brock IELP program.
- Work experience is preferred but not required.
Master of Science in Management Thesis Defence - Mr. Zahid Mohammad Rahman
November 27, 2015 - 8:15am - 9:45am
Master of Science in Management Thesis Defence - Miss Fang (Grace) Yu
November 27, 2015 - 1:15pm - 2:45pm
How To Get A Job In Accounting
January 14, 2016 - 5:00pm - 7:00pm