- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
As a current faculty or staff member in the Goodman School of Business, you have access to a number of Goodman School-exclusive and university-wide resources. In addition to this website and the university's online resources, your departmental administrative assistant will be a valuable resource to you and will help answer your questions.
- IT Resources: Information on your desktop computer, remote access, databases, and High Performance Computing
- Goodman Faculty and Staff Portal: gives you access to update your faculty profile, request Tech Support and gain access to Citrix and SharePoint.
- Off-campus email: log on using your campus username and password.
- My.brocku.ca: designed to consolidate University services in one central location. You can access class lists here.
- Isaak/Sakai: Sakai is Brock's Learning Management System. You can use it to create forums, post announcements, track assignments and return grades for your classes.
- Educational Technologies Support (Isaak/Sakai, Turnitin, iTunesU, Teaching Wiki)
- Teaching Development Sessions
- Instructional Skills Workshop
- Course/Syllabus evaluation and one-on-one consultation
- Faculty Guide to Teaching and Learning at Brock
- Best Practice Guide in Evaluation of Teaching
CUPE 4207 (Part-time instructors)
Registrar's Faculty/Staff Resources (scheduling, exams, timetables, etc.)
Resources for Teaching Assistants/Graduate Students
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- CUPE 4207
- Graduate Student Professional Development
- GTA Instructional Skills Workshop
- TA Guide to Teaching and Learning at Brock University
- TA Services
- TA Workshops
Other Teaching Resources
Employee Resources (payroll, benefits, accessibility, etc.)
Frequently Used Forms (expense claims etc.)
Goodman School of Business Forms