- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
The CIMEE seminar leaders include some of our top Goodman faculty members as well as experienced professionals from the Niagara business community.
Goodman School of Business faculty
- Dr. Michael J. Armstrong
- Dr. Anteneh Ayanso
- Dr. David Bouckenooghe
- Dr. Danny Cho
- Dr. Don Cyr
- Dr. Marshall Jiang
- Dr. Ken Klassen
- Dr. J. David Whitehead
- Dr. Ernest Biktimirov
- Dr. Carman Cullen
- Dr. Teju Herath
- Dr. Herb MacKenzie
- Dr. Deborah McPhee
- Dr. Diane Miller
- Dr. Paul Scarbrough
- Dr. Tatyana Sokolyk
- Dr. Maxim Voronov
- Dr. Barry Wright
- Rick Besteman and Rashmi Biswas, partners with Lake and Associates, an Ontario-based consulting firm focused on business planning for small and medium sized organizations.
- Dr. Linda Bramble, Writer, Author and Instructor at Brock and Athabasca Universities and the Niagara Institute.
- Caren Burt is a professional business consultant and owner of C. Burt & Associates and is a certified leadership and life coach through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI).
- Rhonda Chopin is a learning and development and HR professional.
- Dianne Coppola is a versatile trainer, facilitator and consultant who operates her own consulting firm, Coppola and Associates Inc.
- Pauline Dawson is Manager of Career Services at Brock University and a certified Personality Dimensions trainer.
- Evan Di Valentino is a business funding specialist and founder and operator of the Niagara Sustainability Initiative.
- Amy Elder is Director of Career Services at Brock University and is a certified Personality Dimensions trainer as well as a certified Myers-Briggs (MBTI) trainer.
- Stephanie Harper is Manager of the Career Development Office in the Goodman School of Business, Brock University.
- Janice Locke, Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Educator who has held positions of CEO, COO and CFO in a variety of companies.
- Michael Michalski is an instructor at Brock and McMaster and a specialist in Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
- Linda Pickard is President and CEO of Pickard & Laws Consulting Group Inc. and My Leadership Corporation.
- Rena Posteraro is President of Posteraro and Partners, a local firm offering mentoring and advising to entrepreneurs.
- Alex Ross is a partner in the Intellectual Property Group of the Hamilton office of Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP.
- Lindsay Schneider is a Human Resources specialist and is a certified Global Leadership Development and Culture Shaping Facilitator.
- Keith Smith has over 40 years of leadership experience in the manufacturing sector in operations, technology development and in corporate positions.
- Rachel Williams is Organizational, Learning Development and Learning Specialist at the Regional Municipality of Niagara.
- Julia Zhu is the Associate Director of the Co-op Programs Office at the Goodman School of Business.