Charles Burton gave the opening paper to the day-long workshop “Studying Chinese Politics in an International Age” at the Canadian Political Science Association Annual Conference at Wilfrid Laurier University on May 15. The paper is entitled “Please Let Us Know the Next Time You Are in Ottawa/Beijing: comparing the relationship between academic research and the forging of government policy in China and Canada.”
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock team, Niagara company, head to Queen’s Park to talk wine research
- Brock grad honoured for her work in arts education
- Brock University announces four new trustee emeriti
- Brock joins major initiative to engage Indigenous students
- New Brock-led research discovers lizard that creates body heat