The advisory committee is pleased to announce the names of the four short-listed candidates for the position of Dean, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences.
- Dr. Heather Carnahan, University of Toronto;
- Dr. Joanne MacLean, Brock University;
- Dr. Neil McCartney, McMaster University; and
- Dr. Paul McDonald, University of Waterloo.
The candidates have been invited to Brock to meet with the advisory committee, senior administration, and faculty, staff and students. Each candidate will make a public presentation to the Brock community on the following dates:
- McDonald on Tuesday, March 15 at 2:30 p.m.;
- Carnahan on Thursday, March 10 at 1 p.m.;
- MacLean on Tuesday, March 22 at 2 p.m.; and
- McCartney on Thursday; March 24 at 3 p.m. in Academic South 201.
The first three presentations will be held in the E-classroom (TH 253).
The CVs of the applicants are available for review through the Office of the VP Academic or the Office of the Dean of Applied Health Sciences, and are also on reserve in the University Library. Members of the Brock community are encouraged to attend each of the presentations and are invited to make written submissions with respect to the suitability of each candidate for the position of Dean. Anonymous submissions will not be accepted. Submissions will be confidential to the advisory committee and will be destroyed on completion of the committee’s work. Please direct hard copy submissions to:
Murray Knuttila, Chair of the Advisory Committee,
Re: Dean, Faculty of Applied Heath Sciences
Electronic submissions may be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, March 28 at 4:30 p.m.