Catherine Mondloch, professor of Psychology, was interviewed by Discovery News for the article “Face memory peaks late,” which was posted Dec. 14. The article discusses an unexpected discovery that people remember unfamiliar faces best between the ages of 30 and 34.
Media Talk: Face memory peaks late
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Head coach named as men’s volleyball returns to Brock University
- Brock University, Niagara College team up to support youth entrepreneurship
- Goodman school looking to appoint interim dean
- Detour: Fall Preview Day guests need a few extra minutes to reach Brock University
- Curtain rises on first mainstage presentation for Dramatic Arts Theatre