Alun Hughes, Geography professor, was quoted in the article “Who’s the wine industry’s daddy?” in the St. Catharines Standard on Nov. 27. In the article, Hughes says none of his research supports that Johann Schiller was the so-called father of the Canadian wine industry. The story also appeared in the Woodstock Sentinel-Review.
Media Talk: Who’s the wine industry’s daddy?
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock experts weigh in on managing Halloween’s sugar nightmare
- New stop signs for Isaac Brock Blvd.
- Badgers men’s and women’s basketball earn Top 10 CIS rankings
- From hospital bed to marathon finish line
- Conversations with Goodman podcast features CPA Ontario student recruiter Mallory Rellinger