Alun Hughes, Geography professor, was quoted in the article “Who’s the wine industry’s daddy?” in the St. Catharines Standard on Nov. 27. In the article, Hughes says none of his research supports that Johann Schiller was the so-called father of the Canadian wine industry. The story also appeared in the Woodstock Sentinel-Review.
Media Talk: Who’s the wine industry’s daddy?
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Showcasing Brock to prospective students at Ontario Universities’ Fair
- Brock experts react to NASA announcement of water on Mars
- Brock University celebrates homecoming weekend
- Office of Research Services launches second podcast series
- Settlement part of permanent collection thanks to arts council award