Terrance Wade, Canada Research Chair in Youth and Wellness, was widely quoted in the media about five-year study that focused on why children might not be getting enough physical activity and developing elevated blood pressure.
Media Talk: Blood pressure ‘worrisome’ in 8% of kids
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock students, alumni place third at Masters of Code hackathon
- Curtain rises on first mainstage presentation for Dramatic Arts Theatre
- Working together for a healthy Niagara subject of Research Cafe event
- Advancements in HIV treatments extend to pregnancy
- VIDEO: Students thank donors for support of Brock University