Terrance Wade, Canada Research Chair in Youth and Wellness, was widely quoted in the media about five-year study that focused on why children might not be getting enough physical activity and developing elevated blood pressure.
Media Talk: Blood pressure ‘worrisome’ in 8% of kids
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock partners with IBM for rover project
- Experiential lunch conversations begin
- New Brock-led research discovers lizard that creates body heat
- Brock’s BioLinc receives provincial funding to support young Niagara entrepreneurs
- BUSU invites politicians to ride public transit with them