One of the benefits of being among more than 70,000 Brock graduates is the opportunity to participate in our affinity program and receive special discounts on tickets, subscriptions, and services. From home and auto insurance and credit cards, to theatre tickets and car discounts, there are definitely perks to being a Brock grad. In many cases, your personalized alumni card must be presented in order to receive the discount.
Alumni Affinity Program
On your behalf, we have negotiated special group rates for services like insurance and credit cards. We have partnered with reputable companies who are known for the quality and integrity of their service as well as their competitive pricing.
Our affinity program results in savings for you and benefits for Brock. In return for your participation, the university earns revenue to support alumni programs and activities as well as student awards.
- TD Insurance Meloche Monnex — Home and Auto Insurance
- MBNA Brock University Platinum Plus MasterCard
The Office of Alumni Relations has arranged for a slate of exclusive discounts. These discounts are offered to all alumni with a valid alumni card. While the Office of Alumni Relations receives no financial return, we see value in offering a special perk to alumni who show pride in Brock by showing their card.
- Shaw Festival Theatre tickets
- St. Catharines Standard subscription
- Henley Honda alumni discount
Services for alumni
- Brock Alumni Cards: Your alumni card identifies you as a Brock graduate and provides you with access to alumni benefits.
- Reunions: The Office of Alumni Relations can help you plan a reunion with friends you may not have seen in a while.
- Bibs for Brock babies: Brock wants to help celebrate another of your great achievements — the newest addition to your family! We’ll send you a complimentary Brock bib (which we hope will be the first of many pieces of Brockwear.)
- Brock documents: Forms that you may require to secure a job or enrol in a volunteer program, postgraduate applications and tuition tax receipts.
- Locate a friend: It can be difficult to stay connected, and sometimes we lose touch with each other. The Office of Alumni Relations helps you to reconnect with friends and classmates at brockpeople.ca
- Mail forwarding: If you no longer have the contact information of the Brock graduate you are trying to reach and cannot find it through traditional means, try brockpeople.ca You can also send your letter to the Office of Alumni Relations. Although we cannot provide you with an address, we are happy to forward a letter for you. Call 905-688-5550 x3816.
For more information on alumni services, visit brockpeople.ca